10 Reasons Why The Hotel Lobbyists Don’t Suck
1) Their live show kicks ass.
2) “Dalia” starts as a heart-wrenching ballad and ends with the best rawk ‘n’ roll “Woo Hoo” of the last 40 years.
3) The bass player plays with Shiloh Lindsey.
4) The Hotel Lobbyists is a wicked name for a band.
5) They like animals (well, animals on t-shirts but that’s got to count for something).
6) “Line Red” should be on the Easy Rider soundtrack.
7) They’re contemplating a gig on the same weekend as the Pemberton Music Festival (This means two things: that they know that music is about music and not booze, drugs, and sex with strangers, and they know what after-parties are for).
8 ) Lyrics like: “This city is full of B-Movie kings / pawn shop diamonds and promise rings.”
9) They look good naked (This one I am just assuming but I’ll ask around and get back to you on this one.)
10) They are really good guys who care about the scene.
The Hotel Lobbyists:
April 18, 2008 @ Pat’s Pub w/ Owl Drugs and TBA
May 30, 2008 @ The Railway Club w/ The Smokes and Parlour Steps
July 25, 2008 @ The Bilmore w/ Cadaver Dogs and The Zip Guns